Sunday, November 8, 2009

Things have been better with my anxiety. I am thrilled to have been able to get in at Winning at Home and to see someone who takes insurance! That's coming up in about a week. I also have a Dr. appt. set up in a few weeks to see if maybe I will need to change my medications. I have received so many emails from people after writing my last post...we should start a support group or something!! Gee Whizzers! This cartoon is perfectly fitting for me...



So far, my kiddos have been healthy! Praise God for that!! I did have them get the first dose of the HINI, hoping to be able to get the next dose when they need it!

Aubs has been as naughty as ever but hilarious too! Ellie is 4 going on 14, she is suddenly into the Jonas brothers show, Hannah Montana, and Suite Life on Deck...so crazy. The other day I had to do her hair just like Miley Cyrus. Shes still adoring school, and we love seeing her grow. Dans been remodeling the old Family Fitness center in Holland, kind of nice that hes working close to home so we can stop in and see him. The girls love to visit daddy at work! So far it looks like a quiet week at the Nyhofs and I am totally great with that. Hope you all have great weeks as well!

No comments: