Sunday, January 2, 2011

Green Thumb??

We are settling in well at home! We enjoyed having all the parties here this year!! Family time is the best time!!! The girls again have been spoiled rotten! We always love celebrating Jesus' birthday!!
Now that the trees are down, we have some massive bare spots! So, I have been researching plants. I tend to get winter blues and reading into it, plants are very beneficial for depression, allergies, mold etc. Right now Lowes has some great plants on sale so we are going to give this plant growing a try! I am actually excited about it! What a noodle I am!! Here's some of what we got to try out! I also want to find some rosemary, basil, herbs. Any ideas where to get them!??



2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

love the plant idea val! so glad your holidays were blessed!

Jessica said...

I like my aloe plant... it's the only thing I can't seem to kill! Guess I got my mom's green thumb (or lack there of :)