Thursday, November 6, 2008

Great book...





You know those monthly book clubs you get in the mail? Well, I tried it out once and really thought it was a great deal IF you dont forget to send the info back in the mail each month. If you fail to do so you will get two books they pick for you and you get stuck paying for. Well, of course that happened to me ONE time!! Luckily one of the books I got was good and called Amazing Kitchen cures. It is an awesome book that is useful to everyone. It takes me hours some nights to fall asleep and many nights I find myself reading this. So, if you're looking for a Christmas present for someone that you just arent sure what to get, this is a good one. Just thought I would pass along the info.

2 comments:

Blessed Mama of 2 said...

thanks for your help val.. and thats tooo funny about the garage sale.. what is your fav author or let me know a few and I will totally set some aside for you.. your daughters a beautiful and cara tells me how amazing you are, so I am lucky to have started talking to you! Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Blessed Mama of 2 said...

amen to that.. Lilly is 8 months old now, and this is the first time she has been sick, I count my blessing, however I wasnt prepared for how demanding and fussy she would become. These days are way longer then the first I think. I was nervous when she was born, just becasue she was fine forever and I was a new mom, but these days are long because you dont really know what they want, she wants up, she wants down... I know you know what I am talking about.. you have been through this before!! Hope your kiddies are healthy and happy! God Bless you all!

I also have a qustion.. whe you comment on my page and I write back, do i need to write it on your page or if I comment on your comment will you recieve it.. i know that sounded confusing..lol.. have a good day!