Sunday, January 18, 2009

10:30 pm....






Dan and Aubs went and took a nap upstairs today and Ellie and I were going to have our "resting time" like we do everyday and watch a movie. Well, it didn't take long and we were both out. OOPS, so at 10:30 she was still full of energy so we played Don't Break the Ice. A great game for her age. She loves games as much as I do!! I love that because IF Dan plays one its out of obligation and he's just not that into it.
Tomorrow we go to South Side for our open house/meeting for pre-school. I just cant believe shes old enough! I know shes ready though, I feel like shes getting bored at home and eager to put on a pack-pack and go to school to meet friends.
I also found some of these land pictures on Dans camera. Some company came out and bought trees from us. How crazy is that?? So, apparently this is what it looks like. I have no idea if they are done or not. Anyway...hope everyone has a great week in blog world!

1 comment:

Huizenga Highlights!Words Galore etc. said...

Hey Val~ My name is Ruthanne Huizenga and I am the one whose site you commented on "Words Galore"! I am so excited you found us! We would love to work with you to add stuff to your home! We are such a small business out of my home that we don't have a "catalog" but we do anything and everything that all the other "Wall Words" or "Uppercase Living" does~ just way cheaper! We totally can do whatever you may want and we even offer to help put it up too! Let me know if you are still interested! I am so very sorry that it took me this long to get back to you! We have been so busy(I have a new baby at home and just started teaching again!!) But all that aside~ would love to work with you!!Ruthanne