Tuesday, April 14, 2009

stuff...





The countdown to Angie and Jeffs wedding is getting closer!! A few weeks ago we worked on her super cute wedding favors! Her dress is finally here and ready to go, our dresses are all set, things are coming along.

Another craigs list buy...Ellies headboard and footboard. Soo cute!! She thinks she is sooo cool. She says "I have a big girl bed like Natalie and Abby!!" She is just so grown up. Tomorrow we head off to her first dentist appointment, I am not sure how that will go. Say a little prayer!!

Heres a few pictures of Aubrey doing her peace out sign and in her crib. When I took Ellies picture she had to have hers taken too. She will in this crib until shes 15. Cant trust this one yet!!

Hope everyone had a great Easter. I think that its better than Christmas! I especially love church that day, I get goosebumps all over!! The girls had a great time on an easter egg hunt..sorry forgot my camera. I am so glad its warming up!!! I guess thats I all I have to report on for now!

No comments: