Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy Fun Summer!!




We are having a great summer over here at the Nyhofs! I havent blogged in a while so let me bring you up to speed. Since my last post we have a new nephew/cousin, Owen Mark was born on July 3!! Hes so sweet, looks just like his daddy!
We have camped three times (i think). That is just the best. Our girls love it and so do I...we have had great trips with so many different people. Looking forward to all the rest.

Ellie took swimming lessons a few weeks ago. It went better than I thought and it really boosted her confidence. Praise for Monica for taking on the challenge of ellie in the water!!

I have been selected for jury duty for the last few weeks of september...of course over a camping trip!! Grr, not excited but ya gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

The girls have gotten a new sandbox made by their dad and they love that. Ellie really loves throwing sand down aubreys diaper! Everyday is an adventure with the girls...they are so active and curious. I could put that another way by saying they have so much darn energy and are into everything they shouldnt be...thats really what I was thinking!!! I love them so stinkin' much!!!!

We had this big ol ordeal with our bed and to make a long story short, we got money back for our old one and got a new one for a lot cheaper so we purchased carpet that we got on sale too. It looks so much better and more up to date.

I think thats about it for now. Coming up we will be getting ready for some school shopping!! I am so excited for that to start for Ellie!! We have some more camping to do, a birthday for Ellie, day at Shipsea, good times and more sunshine ahead!!!!!!

No comments: