Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pinterest addiction

Oops, its been a while again since my last blog. We recently had a great family vacation!!! It was great to get away and be with just the 4 of us!! The girls did great which made it even better, I wasn't sure how they were going to do in the van riding for so long.

Inside a butterfly garden, the girls loved being in here
So really this blogs turned more into my crafts than my life, well crafting is definetly part of my life! :) My latest addiction is Pinterest. If you dont have an account get one, even if you dont craft. Its awesome for everyone!! It has recipes, vacations spots, books, wedding ideas, fashion....its just fab! Pretty much, its like bookmarking a page you find on line but organizing it on your own page!!


 So what I have done is find some cool things to try and make and when I have time. Here are a few things I did this week.
I cant seem get this bigger but you can look on pinterest! This is a tea ring that I made for the teachers lounge at my girls' school.
I made a few different versions of this for the teachers. It was so cheap and turned out so cute!

I am so ready for the school year to begin, I know its busy but I love being involved at school while they think its still cool to have me there. I love that i will have more free time while they're in their classes learning! I cant wait for ellie to start reading!! I pray they have a great year and learn and grow and stay healthy!! I love hearing about their days and friends. This is a great time in our lives!! Hope you all have a great back to school month!! Blessings!!

No comments: