Friday, October 3, 2008

Aubrey...

Aubrey is our daughter who is sneaky and fast. She is the one who takes off with a crayon to go color on something other than a coloring book, the one who throws things into the toilet, who as of yesturday opens the front porch door and trys to run away. She also has some how figured out how to open child proof medicine containers. Dan found her upstairs a few nights ago with an entire bottle (about 100 pills ) of my zoloft. (no, I am not depressed just have major anxiety to everything) Anyway, we saw that a few were wet but it didnt look like she chewed on any b/c they taste terrible, we decided we would call poisen control. I got to know a very kind women named Rita. Apparently a child would need to take a lot of those for it to cause problems. Neither of us thought she actually had any in her system but she called back a few times in the night to see how Aubrey was doing. They have to follow up I was told. Well, I learned my lesson so no more pills in reach of Miss. Aubrey!!! Enjoy the gorgeous day!!! I am looking out my front window right now and the tree in front of our house has one bright red leaf on it, beautiful!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ha! Every family needs at least 1 Aubrey (Abby)!