Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life and pillows (shocker, I know!)

Happy March!!! I love being able to write that! It feels like spring is in sight now. February is the shortest month yet the longest feeling month!!! Hooray for waiting for the daffodils to peak out!

Little Ell is already taking home school projects! The kitchen was a mess of magazines and modge podge. She had a lot of fun making "her" and even let her little sister help!
For school, parents are asked to make a Jazzy Jar for fun night. I decided to make mini bean bags with some scrap fabrics. They are used with tickets and can include anything from candys to gift cards etc. Kind of a fun thing for parents and kids!
The pillows this week are these...one with felt bundles and one with a doily. (or as Dan said "nice spider web pillow")Both ideas came from the Girl Creative blog on my page. Dan asked me what in the world I am going to do with all of these pillows so if you have an idea, let me know. I was wondering if there are any fundraisers around here that could use some?? Like church auctions? Contact me if you would be interested. The house can only use so many pillows!!

No comments: