Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've been tagged...

Okay, so I have been tagged and I guess I am suppost to tell you 6 random things about me. So let me think, I am kind of weird so this should be easy but to come up with 6 things right away is kind of tricky!



#1~ I love to bake!! I love even more to bake for people. I love a good challenge like a cheesecake, or layered fudge, candy. Whatever, I just love to do it!



#2~ Every now and then at night I enjoy a glass of wine and watch a girly movie or read a great book.



#3~ I love to bargain shop. I dont know when it started but I love to shop at second hand stores, for me, dan and the girls. I totally enjoy driving around on friday or satudays garage saleing. Maybe thats strange to some people but I love doing it!



#4~ I dont really like to travel. I know, WHAT?? But, I dont! I like being home where I feel comfortable and safe. I think its gotten worse since I had kids. I just get home sick, even when I am with my family I still miss being home.



#5~ I cant live without eye liner. If I happen to go somewhere without it and I see someone I know, they will ask if I am tired or sick. I look more alive with it or something??



#6~ I love to do crafts! I love to color with the girls, I think I go through more sidewalk chalk than them in the summer. I love to crosstitch, knit, paint, stamp, bead, all kinds of stuff. Im totally pumped about being on the mops craft team this year. Woo Hoo!!



So there you go, 6 random things about me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, #1-3 I totally get, but #4 and #5 is a different world for me. :) Missing you in Seattle!