Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh no!!

At rehearsal tonight Ellie flipped out!! I don't think the whole flower girl thing is going to happen! Whenever we tried, she had a fit and started crying and clinging to me. I don't know what to do, we tried to bribe her with anything but she wasn't going to budge, her stubborn personality was shining through. Maybe tomorrow will be different but I am not going to push it, I don't want to traumatize her for life and have her hate weddings or something.
So far everyone else is healthy and I am just downing the meds to keep going. Any home remedy ideas for sore throats would be much appreciated. So far hot tea with honey feels good, but only temporarily.

1 comment:

heidi said...

oh man that is crazy with the pastors! I use zinc losenges (sp?) the cherry flavor arent too bad, dont take too many though or you'll throw up. 2/day are plenty and it usually does the trick. Feel better, good luck!